Farm Bureau Insurance- Tullahoma office
106 S Jefferson St Tullahoma Tn 37388
Customer Service Representative
Successful Farm Bureau Agency is seeking a qualified professional to join their team. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career.
- Assist members with administration of Farm Bureau Health Plans with expectation of provided training and future life/health licensing.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. This can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Ability to work in a team environment and detail oriented.
- Interest in marketing insurance products and services based on customer needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Organizational and multitask skills.
Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete and email your resume to Mark.Raulston@fbitn.com. We will follow up with you on the next step in the interview process.
This position is with a Farm Bureau independent contractor agent, not with Tennessee Farmers Mutual Insurance Company. Farm Bureau agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees.