Branch Recruiter - Tullahoma, TNChanging Lives One Day at a Time
We are seeking an energetic Branch Recruiter to join our ResourceMFG team! If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast-paced environment and helping to change people’s lives, then we are the company you have been searching for! ResourceMFG is an EmployBridge company.
EmployBridge is a place where your career and passion come together.
Role Summary of a Branch Recruiter:
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants and referring well-qualified candidates to job assignments to meet the goal of attracting and retaining the best talent. This position is responsible for high-volume recruitment of various positions and held accountable to meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
• Proactively develops creative sourcing plans to include traditional networking approaches through community engagement with schools, colleges, vocational schools for skilled roles, web-based, and social media channels
• Owns and writes effective content for online job postings to attract both active and passive candidates via job boards integrated with the CRM system
• Screens, interviews, and recommends candidates to fill orders
• Builds and retains an active pipeline of candidates for all roles; maintains and updates candidate database
• Re-utilizes active candidates and understands open positions to positively impact order fulfillment
• Leverages data to set realistic expectations, based on current volume, to successfully fill positions in a timely manner
• Participates in whiteboard meetings to understand daily order fill goals
• Leverages market knowledge and client needs to successfully fill orders with qualified candidates
• Leads candidates through the interview cycle based on their experiences, skills, expectations and availability
• Uses CRM to process candidates through the full vetting cycle and to document all job activity
• Conducts drug screens, I-9s, and background checks
- 1+ years of staffing or recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume driven environment
- Proven experience navigating a diverse recruiting process
- Track record of success with client engagement
- Experience using various platforms and dashboards to drive effective decisions
- Community volunteering or social outreach experience
- Excellent customer service skills including ability to react appropriately in stressful situations and deal with difficult customer or vendor situations diplomatically
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrable time management and organization skills
- Practical experience and comfort with using Microsoft Office products
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision benefits starting on the first of the month following hire date
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Parental Leave
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches. At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, Hire Dynamics, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.